Hydrating Cucumber Juice Recipe
The heat of Summer has yet to completely subside. Have you tried cooling off with a refreshing, crisp glass of green juice – more specifically, fresh cucumber juice? Some of our favorite juices for the summer months include our Refreshing Lemonade, Fresh Strawberry Juice, Watermelon Summer Refresher, and of course, our Hydrating Cucumber Juice.
Cucumbers have been a source of nutrition for thousands of years. Native Americans, Ancient Romans, and 17th century physicians all believed in the hydrating and amazing health benefits of cucumbers.
This super veggie is a staple in the juicing community because it contains high amounts of phytonutrients, and has a neutral flavor profile making it easy to add to almost any juice recipe. If you’ve been experimenting with new recipes either at home or in your business, you’ve come to the right place! Today, we’re going to share with you our game-changing fresh Cucumber Juice recipe. Check out the health benefits of this amazing recipe:
- Super hydrating
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation
- Protects your skin from signs of aging
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Supports immune system
- Improves digestive health
Hydrating Cucumber JUICE Recipe
Yield: About 24 oz. The yield may vary depending on the produce and your method of extraction. This recipe was made with the Goodnature X-1 Mini in the Goodnature Innovation Kitchen.
- Cucumber – 20 oz
- Green Apple – 15.4 oz
- Kale – 6 oz
- Lemon – 2.4 oz
- Weigh produce and wash thoroughly using a produce or antimicrobial wash
- Juice all ingredients together
- Enjoy or bottle & sell!
Quick Produce Tips:
- When trying to source the best cucumbers for juicing, search for medium-to-large cucumbers that are firm without any soft spots or blemishes.
- Your cucumbers should be dark green with minimal to no yellow spots – these spots tend to develop once the cucumber becomes overly ripe. If your cucumbers have wax on the outside, make sure to properly remove the wax with a safe veggie wash.
- For more tips on how to prepare produce for juicing, view our article here.
Don’t let the summer heat get you down! With these easy to find ingredients, this is a simple recipe to offer to your friends, family, or customers. If you’re looking for a drink that has a little more sweetness to it, you can always add a few strawberries!
Do you have a favorite recipe for cucumber juice? Share it with us in the comments!