Our Favorite Carrot Juice Recipe
If you’re thinking about starting your own juicing business or if you’re looking to diversify your menu and offerings, you’ve come to the right place! We have plenty of healthy recipes that you can add to your menu. At Goodnature, one of our favorite nutrient-dense recipes is our cold-pressed Carrot Juice.
Some of you may have a variant of carrot juice on your menu, but for those of you who do not, you must try our carrot juice recipe! Carrots are simple and easy to combine with other fruits and veggies making them a great staple for many great juice recipes. Carrots are packed with vitamins, making carrot juice a healthy choice for your customers. This powerhouse ingredient includes numerous health benefits such as:
- Beta Carotene (Vitamin A), this antioxidant is the yellow / orange color that is found in several different vegetables. This vitamin is an antioxidant that helps protect the body from free radicals – reducing the risk of chronic illnesses.
- Boosting the body’s immune system with Vitamin C
- Lowering cholesterol
- Aiding the body in digestion and digestive health
- Improving vision and eye health
- Supporting bone health and blood coagulation
- Help promote weight-loss
- Increases detox in the body
- Correcting skin imperfections
Our FAVORITE Carrot Juice Recipe:
Yield: 17-24, 12 oz (355ml), bottles of juice. The yield varies depending on the produce.
- 14.85 lbs Carrots
- 4.5 lbs Red Apples
- 4.33 lbs Green Apples
- 0.39 lbs Lemon
- 0.39 lbs Fresh Ginger Root
This recipe is easy to make! It’s also vegan and gluten-free making it a great add-on for customers who are on strict diets or suffer from food intolerances (there’s yet another reason why it’s our favorite juice!)
- Weigh and wash all produce
- Remove the top ends of the carrots
- Peel the lemons
- Run ingredients through your juicer
- Bottle & sell!
For more tips on how to prepare produce for juicing, view our article here.
Why we’re crazy about this recipe: Carrots are a great staple in many different juice recipes. When combined with the other ingredients such as fresh ginger, apples, and lemon juice, this recipe adds an extra boost of vitamins that promote digestive health, vision, weight-loss and more.
Are you interested in learning more about the commercial cold-press we used to make this recipe? View our industry-leading products here.
What are some of your latest juicing favorites? Let us know by commenting below or discussing on the Goodnature Community Forums.