Watch the video for an overview of unpacking your M-1 and follow the guide below for step-by-step instruction.
- Inspect the shipping container of your new M-1 prior to opening. Ensure it is free of any handling damage that may have occurred during shipping. Notify the shipping carrier of any damage to the shipping container as soon as it is received.
- Release the four plastic clips from the base of the shipping container by pinching the sides together and pulling out.
- Lift the outer box directly up.
- Remove the top box.
- Remove the storyboard box.
- Remove the Drip Tray and any other loose items from under the machine.
- Remove the 3 straps securing the M-1 to the shipping base. Press the release on the buckle to relieve tension on the strap, and pull the strap through to remove.
- Lift machine away from the shipping container base and onto the counter, table, or cart where it is intended to be used. Machine should be lifted by a minimum of two people. One person can lift from underneath the front two feet, and one person can lift from the rear two feet.
- We recommend cleaning all parts that will be in contact with food prior to its first use. The cleaning procedure is located in section 7 of this manual.
- Prior to applying any electrical power to the equipment, complete all of the setup steps outlined in Section 4.
- Review the enclosed parts list on the following page. Inspect all enclosed parts carefully and make sure that there are no parts missing. If any parts are missing or damaged please contact Goodnature.
For more detailed information on unboxing procedures, refer to the M-1 Owner's Manual. For product and ordering information, visit the M-1 product page. To order new parts and press bags, visit the M-1 parts page.