Watch the video for an overview of operating your X-1 Mini and follow the guide below for step-by-step general instruction.
The X-1 Mini Pro allows processing everything from leafy greens to ginger easily and efficiently, producing 40-50 ounces of juice from five pounds of fruit and vegetables. Simple one-button operation and effortless process allows your employees to focus on doing what they do best—creating a great product for your customers.
2. Prop open the hopper door using the pusher handle as shown in the image below.
3. Fill the hopper with desired amount of produce.
4. Close the hopper door using the pusher handle.
5. Press the “SHRED” button. This will start the grind cycle.
6. Lightly apply pressure to the pusher. The produce will grind slowly into the press bag. Some vibration in the grinder and pusher is normal.
7. If it seems that the pusher is not making any progress, pull back the pusher and apply a couple quick, firm thrusts until the blockage is cleared.
8. Intermittent and gentle pushing is more effective than steady pushing.
9. When the hopper is mostly empty, the pusher will make contact with the agitator producing an audible ‘tap’ sound. This will indicate the hopper is clear.
10. Open the hopper door again and repeat the process, grinding produce until the desired amount is in the press chamber.
11. Once you have finished grinding the desired amount of produce for one press cycle, press the “SHRED” button again to turn off the grinder.
12. Before pressing, check to make sure the bag is filled evenly and is not over-filled.
13. Press the “SINGLE” button if you are pressing a small amount of produce (about 1.5 lb or less), or press the “BATCH” button if you are pressing a larger amount of produce.
Pro tip: When the hopper is mostly empty, the pusher will make contact with the agitator producing an audible ‘tap’ sound. This will indicate the hopper is clear.
14. The single cycle will take roughly ninety (90) seconds, and the batch press will take roughly 4 minutes to run a full cycle. The press will stop automatically when the cycle is finished.
15. At the end of the cycle, rotate the grinder to the “up” position, then push the moving platen back. Pull the press bag off of the pins and remove from the press chamber.
16. You have now completed one full shred and press cycle.
17. When you are finished, turn the power switch to the “OFF” position.
For more detailed information on operating your X-1 Mini, refer to the X-1 Mini Owner's Manual. For product and ordering information, visit the X-1 Mini Pro product page. To order new parts and press bags, visit the X-1 Mini parts page.