This guide will walk you through the steps to program the VFD on your EG-260.
To program the VFD on your EG-260 it is recommended to perform a factory reset before programming OEM parameters. To perform the reset, apply power to the EG-260 and follow the instructions below.
**Before getting started, please note that this procedure requires working inside a live electrical box. If you are not comfortable working near live wires, a certified electrician should perform this task.
You will need a flathead screwdriver and pointed object such as a ballpoint pen for this procedure.
1. Plug EG-260 into the wall, turn power on, and push in E-Stop button
2. The exterior keypad should display – – –
3. Press mode “M” button to display 0.0
4. Arrow up to 04 and press mode
5. P01 should be displayed, (If ERR is displayed begin over and input 225 in place of 04)
6. Arrow down to P48 and press the mode button, 01 should be displayed
7. Arrow up to 04 and press the mode button
8. Turn the power off at the red switch and wait 20 seconds for the display to go blank
9. After display has gone blank, turn the power back on
10. Keypad should display – – –
11. Using the flathead screwdriver, turn the box lock to the vertical position, you will feel the door slightly release
12. Reference the picture below to locate the black button on the side of the yellow collar of the ON/OFF switch. Using the pointed object, push in the tiny black button and hold while opening the door. You are now working inside a live electrical box.
13. On the red ACTech VFD Controller, Press mode button to display 00
14. Arrow up to 04 and press mode
15. P01 should be displayed, (If ERR is displayed begin over and input 225 in place of 04)
16. Arrow down to P44 and press mode, 04 should be displayed(if so press mode 2 times0
17. If 225 is displayed, arrow down to 04 and press mode two times
18. P44 should now be displayed
19. Arrow up to P04 and press mode, 01 should be displayed
20. Arrow up to 03 and press mode two times, P04 should be displayed
21. Arrow up to P10 and press mode, 01 should be displayed
22. Arrow up to 11 and press mode two times, P10 should be displayed
23. Arrow up to P11 and press mode, 01 should be displayed
24. Arrow up to 13 and press mode two times, P11 should be displayed
25. Arrow up to P12 and press mode, 01 should be displayed
26. Arrow up to 21 and press mode two times, P12 should be displayed
27. Arrow up to P20 and press mode, 20.0 should be displayed
28. Arrow down to 1.4 and press mode two times, P20 should be displayed
29. Arrow up to P28 and press mode, 1.0 should be displayed
30. Arrow up to 4.4 and press mode two times, P28 should be displayed
31. Arrow down to P14 and press mode , 01 should be displayed
32. Arrow up to 02 and press mode button one time
33. The keypad on the VFD and external keypad should now read – –
34. Close the electrical box door by pressing in the bottom as you close. Turn the door lock to the horizontal position.
35. Pull the E-Stop and test the operation of the EG-260