If you like salty, savory beverages, this broccoli-based juice recipe is for you.
Most broccoli juice recipes you’ll find online are “sweet broccoli” blends that include green apple (or a similar fruit). That’s all well and good, but our in-house chef took this recipe in a different, more nutritious direction.
Why We Love This Broccoli Juice Recipe
Put simply, veggie-heavy juices like this taste good. Granted, they’re not for everyone, but we love vegetables here at Goodnature.
Here’s what our expert chef Ari Sexner had to say about his creation:
"This all-vegetable juice blend is very nutrient-dense, but balanced enough to be very enjoyable as a savory blend."
The bit of lemon juice really helps to provide that balance Ari mentioned.
If you’re juicing primarily for wellness, then this next part is probably what you’ll be most interested in.
The health benefits of this veggie-heavy juice are numerous. Here are 8 of the most notable ones:
- Helps your body detox. Any veggie-heavy juice is great for detoxing. And it doesn’t get much more “veggie-heavy” than this.
- Anti-inflammatory. Almost every ingredient has properties that help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Antioxidant rich. Broccoli and carrots are among the top 20 foods high in antioxidants.
- Aids weight loss. Carrots and beets, in particular, are great assistants in one’s weight loss journey. Talk about superfoods!
- Great for your immune system. This juice is super high in vitamin C, vitamin B9-folate and vitamin A — all great for immune support.
- High amount of other vitamins and minerals. These include the ones mentioned above, calcium, vitamin K, potassium and more.
- Can help lower cholesterol. Multiple ingredients are known to help lower cholesterol levels.
- Improves heart health. Broccoli is rich in vitamin B9-folate, which can help maintain a healthy heart.
It’s also very low in sugar, even compared to most low-sugar juicer recipes.
Finally, and this really should go without saying, this broccoli juice is vegan, dairy free and gluten-free. (People ask.)
Check out some of our other healthy recipes: