Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder - 100g (3.5 oz) pouch
Sold in 100g pouch - 50 servings
Tenzo Matcha is 100 % USDA Organic, Kosher, Paleo, and Vegan! We work directly with farmers in Kagoshima, Japan to provide you with a delicious matcha powder!
- Our teas are shade-grown sustainably with no harmful chemicals, handpicked, de-veined, de-stemmed,
First Flush (our farmers only use the youngest, most nutrient-rich leaves from the ceremonial matcha harvest each year).
- Pure Matcha Powder: Tenzo matcha green tea powder ceremonial grade tea powder is great for making healthy and delicious smoothies and lattes or for baking matcha cakes. Best used in high-quality, matcha enhanced CPG SKUs, lattes, teas, cocktails & premium desserts, but can also be used for a variety of other products that require a USDA organic certification as well.
- Long-Lasting Energy: One serving of Tenzo matcha powder contains 36mg of natural caffeine. Tenzo Tea matcha powder offers a steady stream of energy throughout the day with no crash.
- Matcha is a Superfood: Tenzo green tea matcha powder is rich in antioxidants and is a great source for natural caffeine and energy.
- Matcha is easier and faster to make than espresso-based drinks. There’s no roasting, weighing or grinding of beans, no shot-pulling, no waste.
- All you need to do to make the perfect matcha latte is either whisk, shake or blend 1 tsp of Tenzo matcha into 2 oz water. Then, replace the espresso shot with your Tenzo matcha shot in the latte-making process you already have set up.
- Many of our bulk matcha partners use Tenzo matcha as an easy add on & upcharge to their current recipes as well. The most popular add-on is a Matcha shot added to an espresso-based latte. We call this The Green Eye. It provides the customer with a quick boost of energy from the espresso and long-lasting uplifting energy from the matcha while providing the business owner with a $7 - $9 ticket.