When the weather outside is frightful, it’s time to break out this delicious balsamic-based dressing.
Like our summer and fall dressings, our Winter Beet Balsamic Dressing is made with cold-pressed, season-specific ingredients.
Why We Love This Winter Beet Balsamic Dressing
Try this delicious dressing on:
- Kale salad with goat cheese and walnuts
- Spinach salad with orange and pecans (pictured below)
- Grilled chicken or fish, on top or as a marinade
- Side dishes like roasted green beans
- Avocado toast (a light drizzle is sufficient)
Besides these many tasty uses, this dressing also has loads of health benefits, such as:
- Aids digestion
- Can help increase energy
- Reduces inflammation
- High in vitamin C, Iron, Copper and other important vitamins/minerals
Rate and Comment