Your X-1 Mini comes equipped with safety features that prevent the grinder from operating if it is not properly assembled or if the safety features are compromised. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot:
The Control Buttons help indicate whether or not your machine is ready to be used. Power your machine off and back on again. When the power switch is first turned on, the lights around the Control Buttons will illuminate for the first two seconds according to the following:
- SHRED Light indicates the machine is powered.
- BATCH Light indicates the grinder is in the lowered position with the clear plastic press guard installed.
- SINGLE Light indicates the hopper and hopper door are both installed.
If the BATCH button does not illuminate within the first two seconds of turning on, make sure the grinder is in the “Down” position and the clear plastic press guard is installed.
If the SINGLE button does not illuminate within the first two seconds of turning on, move on to step two.
Make sure the hopper door is properly installed.
1. After the hopper is secured with the clips and is in the down position, place the hopper door down into the receiver so that the rear portion of the door is located as shown in the photo below. You will notice there is still a gap between the door and grinder housing.
2. To fully seat the hopper door, push firmly down with two hands on the rear hinge section of the hopper door until it snaps into the receiver.
3. The hopper door is properly installed when there is little to no gap between the door and grinder housing as shown below.
4. Finally, lower the hopper door and pusher into place, ready for operation. Power your machine off and back on again. Check to make sure all three Control Buttons light up within the first two seconds. If they do, you are ready to make some juice! If they do not, go on to step three.
Locate sensor magnets and ensure they are still installed.
1. Remove the hopper from the machine and locate the magnet on the base of the hopper. Refer to the photos below to determine if the magnet is still installed. If it is missing, it will need to be replaced and re-installed.
2. Remove the hopper door from the hopper and locate the magnet on the base of the door. Refer to the photos below to determine if the magnet is still installed. If it is missing, it will need to be replaced and re-installed.