Preventative Standard Maintenance for the Goodnature CT7 Cold-Press Juicer.
If the press is ever operating out of specification or if the operator ever notices a bent or broken part, stop pressing, unplug the machine and contact technical service.
- Take great care not to get juice on the buttons; if it happens, immediately clean it off using a damp towel or sponge. Juice can become sticky when it drys, causing the buttons to stick if not cleaned off quickly.
- Thorough cleaning of the chamber and funnel(s) will help ensure longer life of these parts.
Annually (once per year):
Note: You should consider sending your machine into Goodnature for this yearly maintenance, but it can be performed in the field as well.
Open up rear of machine body by removing the Housing Cover. (see figure below )
- Inspect components for wear and cracks.
- Check the green air lines to make sure they are still firmly attached.
- Check to make sure the air dryer/filter does not need to be changed. (If the filter color has changed from orange to green then it should be changed, due to moisture damage.)
- After replacing the Housing Cover, make sure all fasteners are tightened.