This guide will walk you through the steps to understanding and resolving the "LF" message displayed on your EG-400 keypad.
LF is a fault message indicating that the incoming line voltage is too low. To troubleshoot the issue have a qualified electrician perform the following tests:
- Verify incoming voltage to the VFD is 208-230v AC.
- If voltage is correct, VFD has most likely failed and needs to be replaced.
- To test this, have qualified personnel remove the wires between the VFD and motor then power up EG-260 and press start.
- Do you still get the “LF” error?
- If yes, replace VFD.
- If not, there most likely is an issue with the motor, and the motor should be replaced.
For additional technical support needs, contact our technical support team.