It’s Finally Here
The wait is over, there is finally a commercial cold press juicer that fits on a a regular counter / bench-top in a cafe, restaurant, or kitchen space. My brother, Eric Wettlaufer (2nd generation Goodnature owner) invented it, working tirelessly for more than a year with a team of engineers on creating the perfect juice press. We took one of the new machines down to the BEVNET headquarters to give them a demonstration and let them use the machine so they could write an official product review. Here is a link to the article: Goodnature Aims for Widespread Placement of New Countertop Cold Press Machine.
Some highlights of the new machine include:
- Single use, disposable, and compostable filter bags means quick and easy cleanup
- No messy hydraulic oil. Runs on air pressure in a new way that enables the same pressure as hydraulic systems.
- Pre-programmed pressing cycles mean you can walk away while it works
- Portable, weighing just over 80 lbs when fully assembled
- Fully NSF / ANSI 8 compliant – rated by Intertek
- The most sanitary and easy to clean cold press juicer ever created
- Quiet – perfect for an open cafe environment
- Can be used to do single servings or up to 6 bottles of juice per cycle (16 oz / 500 ml)
- Capable of producing more than 70 bottles of juice per hour (16 oz / 500 ml)
- Can be used 24 hours per day without over-heating or needing a break
- Exclusively sold by Goodnature Products