- Where are the official terms and conditions?
The official terms and conditions are posted here.
- When will I get my machine?
Once you place your order, we will notify you of the estimated ship date. If you’ve already placed your deposit, you can go to the “my account” section on our website to view your order status.
- Can I cancel my order after placing the deposit?
Once we receive your order, we will contact you with a final quote that includes tax (if applicable), shipping costs, and estimated shipping date. Once you receive this updated quote, you will still have 3 business days to cancel your order for a full refund. After three business days, your order is non-refundable.
- When is the final payment due?
We will invoice for final payment when the machine is ready, and it will ship 1 – 2 weeks after receiving final payment.
- Do you offer financing?
Not directly, but we do work with 3rd party lenders. Contact us for more info.
- How much do the bags cost?
FreshFilter® single use bags are $0.29 ea.
Reusable bags are $34.99/ea
- How much juice can the X-1 Mini make per batch?
Depending on the recipe, a full batch on the X1 Mini Pro will yield a maximum of 40-60 fluid ounces (1.2 – 1.7 liters).
- How much juice can it make per hour?
Using the machine non-stop, depending on the recipe, you can expect to yield about 3-6 gallons per hour (15 – 23 liters).
- Can the machine be used for single serving / made-to-order?
Yes, you can make as little as 8 ounces (235 ml) per batch in about two minutes.
- Can I use the X-1 Mini in my home?
Yes, this can be used in a home as it runs on normal 110V electricity. The X-1 Mini is a fantastic machine for home if you have the counter space and need to make more juice than a standard household.