built for brewing
Introducing the CBP.
Our newest pasteurizing innovation, the Goodnature Craft Beer Pasteurizer (CBP), has been developed as standard design models that meet the entire range of brewery throughput. It is delivered as a single module in the standard configuration, offering expedited lead times combined with competitive market pricing.
Goodnature has been manufacturing and selling pasteurizers for nearly 20 years. Whether you need to pasteurize cider, beer, or juice, find your pasteurizer here.
THE PLUG & PLAY
Incorporating many aspects of the U.S. Pasteurized Milk Ordinance, HTST is an economical and reliable method to destroy bacteria and extend the shelf life of juices, soft drinks, and other consumable products. Products retain their original quality and flavor.
- Destroys bacteria
- Heat is conserved thus lowering operating costs
- Preserves product quality and flavor
- Extends product shelf life
- Small cider breweries
- Beverage production plants
- Small-scale fruit, vegetable, and herbal operations
THE XT PASTEURIZER
The XT Series Pasteurizer is an all stainless steel system available with PLC/Touch screen control for ease of operation. It can be custom designed to meet any specific process requirements. It is available with either plate or tubular heat exchangers.
- No operator attention required
- Continuous flow design
- Built-in safety features
- Conserves heat to lower operating costs
- Clean In Place (CIP) design
- Retains product flavor and quality
- Juice cleanse and smoothie businesses
- Cider plants
- Fruit, vegetable, and herbal operations
“Riveridge Cider Co. has been using the Goodnature Pasteurizer and we are thrilled with its performance. We pasteurize sweet apple cider and the flavor of our juice is excellent! We highly recommend Goodnature to everyone! They exceeded our expectations! “
Eric Rockafellow, Operations Manager, Riveridge Cider Co. – Sparta, MI