Goodnature has been manufacturing and selling pasteurizers for nearly 20 years. Whether you need to pasteurize cider, beer, or juice, find your pasteurizer here.
THE PLUG & PLAY
Incorporating many aspects of the U.S. Pasteurized Milk Ordinance, HTST is an economical and reliable method to destroy bacteria and extend the shelf life of juices, soft drinks, and other consumable products. Products retain their original quality and flavor.
- Destroys bacteria
- Heat is conserved thus lowering operating costs
- Preserves product quality and flavor
- Extends product shelf life
- Small cider breweries
- Beverage production plants
- Small-scale fruit, vegetable, and herbal operations
THE XT PASTEURIZER
The XT Series Pasteurizer is an all stainless steel system available with PLC/Touch screen control for ease of operation. It can be custom designed to meet any specific process requirements. It is available with either plate or tubular heat exchangers.
- No operator attention required
- Continuous flow design
- Built-in safety features
- Conserves heat to lower operating costs
- Clean In Place (CIP) design
- Retains product flavor and quality
- Juice cleanse and smoothie businesses
- Cider plants
- Fruit, vegetable, and herbal operations