JuiceCon 2018 – The First Conference for Juicing Professionals
This article is out of date. For up-to-date event information, visit https://juicecon.co
Learn from industry experts, share your knowledge
The most difficult part about starting or growing a juice bar or juice company is getting access to experienced professionals and all of the specialized knowledge they possess. I’ve traveled all over the world visiting juice business owners, and a frequent request is that Goodnature put together an event where passionate juicing experts can get together and share information. We’re finally doing it.
We’re assembling an inspiring lineup of speakers, panelists and guests to kick off the first JuiceCon this November 10 & 11 in Venice Beach, California— the Juice Mecca. The speakers and panel discussion will take place in the Rose Room (limited to 200 guests), and we are renting a space across the street at Air Venice where we will offer hands-on juicing training on Goodnature equipment, group discussions, and other breakout sessions with juicing experts. Each breakout session will be limited to 20-30 guests.
Ticket prices will be decided soon as we are still putting together our budget. Pre-register today to get early access.
Topics for presentations, panels, and breakout sessions will include (subject to change):
- Shelf life and preservation
- Growing your juice business
- Marketing and branding
- Recipe development
- The Juicing Companion book launch
- Reducing waste
- Hands on juicing training
- Group discussions
- And more
Speakers, panelists, and breakout room instructors include (subject to change):
- Jimmy Rosenberg – Founder, Evolution Fresh (current), Founder, Naked Juice (previous)
- Daina Slekys Trout – Co-Founder and CEO, Health-Ade Kombucha
- Kaitlin Mogentale and Ashley Miyaski – Co-Founders, Pulp Pantry
- Joyce Longfield – Chairperson, Cold Pressure Council (HPP)
- Jordan Rosendale – Founder and CEO, JK Juices
- Andrew McFarlane – Founder and CEO, StartAJuicebar.com
- Kenny Lao – Founder, Culinary Task Force
- Ari Sexner – Chef & Juice Business Consultant, Goodnature
- Charlie Wettlaufer – President, Goodnature
- More to come!
Ticket prices, speakers, product give-aways and other details are still being finalized, but make sure to pre-register to get early access to tickets and other details. I promise this is something you don’t want to miss.
We have rented out the Rose Cafe in Venice beach after the first day of the event and will be enjoying food and drinks from 5:15 – 7:15. Looking forward to meeting so many juice entrepreneurs in one place!
We have reserved a block of rooms at a negotiated group rate with Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, you can book them here, until October 10, 2018 or until supply lasts.
Questions about the event? Let us know in the comments!
Keep up to date on the JuiceCon website (more details to come): https://juicecon.co
If you are interested in participation opportunities for this event, please fill out the form here.