Juice Shot Recipe – The Metabolic Bomb
Also known as detox shots, wellness shots, booster shots, immunity shots, or bombs, these small portions of nutrient dense juice pack a huge punch of vitamins and antioxidants in a small 2 oz – 4 oz shot.
Some of you may already have them on your menu, but for those of you who do not, listen up! Because—number one—they make a great add-on product to any juice purchase, as they are small and relatively inexpensive compared to a bottle of juice, and—number two—they are fun and really good for you. Your customers will love them! Usually sold for $3 – $7 depending on size and ingredients (conventional /organic), they can be kept near the register for easy grab-and-go, much like grocery stores do with candy and water.
These mini wellness concoctions typically consist of lemon and ginger, with or without a few added ingredients. Lemon and ginger are known for their high concentration of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This powerhouse team assists in promoting numerous health benefits including:
- Boosting the body’s immune system
- Relief of symptoms from arthritis and other inflammatory illnesses
- Balancing the body’s PH
- Neutralizing free radicals that turn healthy cells into sick or cancerous cells
- Support of digestive health, settles upset stomach
- Detoxification, cleansing the liver and colon of built up waste and toxins
- Regulating blood pressure
- Clearing skin and reducing premature aging
- Improving eye care & brain function
The Metabolic Bomb – Explosion of energy!
- 1 lb peeled lemons
- 1 lb ginger
- 1.6 lb green apple
- 1.2 lb celery
- Pinch of cayenne pepper per serving
Directions: Peel lemons and juice all produce. Add a pinch of cayenne pepper into each bottle and pour the juice.
Why we love this shot: The celery helps to balance the ginger and lemon while supporting weight loss and boosting the metabolism. Cayenne not only gives this shot an extra kick, it also supports weight loss and boosts metabolism.
Looking for more juice shot recipes? Try out Sweet Revenge and Toxin Ninja.
We want to hear from you! What are your favorite juice shot recipes and how do you promote in store?